Check out the latest issue of Pathway2Family magazine at pathway2family.org! Here is what is featured in the Summer/Fall 2018 issue:
- Embryo Adoption Frees a Flurry of Snowflakes – A story by Snowflakes adoptive mother, Emily Shew, who adopted 9 frozen embryos with her husband, Jeremy. They just gave birth to their sixth Snowflake baby in May 2017.
- Dot Your ‘i’s and Cross Your ‘t’s: FDA Compliance for Embryo Donation – An in-depth look into what the FDA requires of placing parents when they donate their embryos to another family.
- Speaking to Your Doctor about Embryo Donation through Snowflakes – An infographic about how to speak with you doctor about embryo donation.
- Placing Your Embryos for Adoption: First Things First – Frequently asked questions about embryo donation.
- Giving Careful Consideration to Creating Embryos – A story about a family who gave special thought to what they were going to do with their remaining embryos.
For more information on embryo donation and adoption, visit EmbryoAdoption.org.