What Does It Cost?
Cost of Embryo Adoption
Embryo adoption is a lower cost adoption choice when compared to the cost of domestic or international adoption, in vitro fertilization and the cost of purchasing human eggs.
Embryo adoption fees are primarily paid by the adopting family. Generally, the donating family does not receive payment for their donation, nor should they expect the recipient family to cover any of the IVF expenses they have incurred. The donor may incur charges for FDA regulation infectious disease testing, required to donate embryos. Embryo storage costs prior to the match are also the responsibility of the donor family. The recipient family may be asked to pay for storage fees after the match is made. If you have more questions, please watch our webinar about the cost of embryo adoption.
- May or may not include legal fees, embryo shipping, matching services, counseling, additional medical screenings. Some programs are all-inclusive and others are a la carte.
- *Additional travel expenses may be incurred for centralized programs.
Home Study / Family Evaluation
- Costs vary by provider and by state
Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Costs vary by fertility clinic and by state
- Less expensive than domestic or international adoption programs. The fastest method for bringing an adopted infant into your family – and YOU give birth!