What Does It Cost?
Cost of Embryo Adoption
Embryo adoption is a lower cost adoption choice when compared to the cost of domestic or international adoption, in vitro fertilization and the cost of purchasing human eggs.
- May or may not include legal fees, embryo shipping, matching services, counseling, additional medical screenings. Some programs are all-inclusive and others are a la carte.
- *Additional travel expenses may be incurred for centralized programs.
Home Study / Family Evaluation
$1,500 - 3500
- Costs vary by provider and by state
Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
$3,500 - 8,000
- Costs vary by fertility clinic and by state
$7,500 - 19,500
- Less expensive than domestic or international adoption programs. The fastest method for bringing an adopted infant into your family – and YOU give birth!